Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And Other Updates

Here's the product of many weeks of trial & error and meticulous work and rendering and re-rendering and burning and re-burning DVDs and this and that and other fun stuff :

Modeling Demo Reel from Shreyasi Das on Vimeo.


And here's my final project for my intro to 3D Animation class which I got a full score on! The sound quality is a little bad. It is taken from Singing in the Rain.

Monologue Acting from Shreyasi Das on Vimeo.


And my first 3D walk cycle:

3D Walk Cycle from Shreyasi Das on Vimeo.


Enjoy.. and more to come.


Classes I am taking next quarter:

Animation Production - that's where we spend the entire academic quarter making an independently produced animated film.

Audio Concepts for Animation - I am really really excited for this course, because I'm a physics lover and sound waves and motion are my favoritest topics!

Deaf Art and Cinema- this should be really interesting..

Beginner's American Sign Language - this will be scary but fun. The class is taught by a hard-of-hearing or completely deaf teacher without an interpreter so that we are forced to learn the language by struggling. I'm sure there is a specific pedagogic term for it, but you get my drift. It's intense learning, basically.

I'm also thinking of auditing a drawing course. The only reason I am "auditing" is because it might become a heavy course load. But drawing is something I want to be doing continuously and consistently under the guidance of a teacher.

Oh which reminds me, here's the final composition with typography (theme: self-portrait) I did for my 2D design class. I'm not too impressed with it, but the teacher really liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment