Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dog Dilemma

Waaiiiit. I'm starting to doubt my notion that dog's can't scratch themselves with their hind legs without sitting down. I feel like I've seen dogs scratch themselves standing. Anyhow, HOW is this related? (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read the previous post)

Anyway. So courses I'm taking this quarter:

Intro to 3D Modeling: All so new and Greek to me. It's so hard to read instructions for a software when you haven't actually used it. Defies the purpose of instructions. Cause almost all the authors have this background knowledge lurking in their minds when they write the tutorials/instructions. NOW I know how hard it is for my mom to decipher the iTunes tutorials I write out for her, no matter how hard I try to simplify it for her. Anyway. Let's hope I can learn Maya faster than my mom can learn iTunes. =) i miss her.

Gesture Drawing for Animators: Haven't started drawing in class yet, but tried dabbling with it a few days ago (wait, what did I do all of summer??) and I don't think I'll ever feel like I'll get it right. Once again. When you're drawing the scribbles, you KNOW what you're drawing. The knowledge lurks in your mind. But does someone else who wasn't there when you were looking and drawing know what you were looking at? I can tell what action my drawings are doing, but can others? Thank god for school and critiques, although it hasn't started yet. Anyway! I get to read Drawn to Life, for freeee! Except it's not called Drawn to Life.

Fine Arts Visual Arts: A helpful course to have. But erm..

Animation Pre-Production: haven't had the class yet, but Yikes!

Wellness Course- Stress Management: No comment..... Except that it was the only wellness course fitting my schedule!!!! Everything else was either full or conflicting with my classes. I wanted to take Yoga but... See, my logic is this. In this class, I don't just learn Yoga, but also massage therapy and breathing techniques and everything. So it's an all encompassing course. Instead of taking Yoga separately and Massage Therapy separately. It's justified! It's just the course name that makes me uncomfy! Trust me! My stress is not debilitating!

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment