Friday, July 3, 2009

ho hum

Heheh. I'm listening to linkin park screaming out of my speakers. It feels like I've been dipped into the past. Reminded me of when I used to listen to them a lot.

I used to listen to Green Day a lot too. And I'm actually going to their concert! My first ever concert! Although I feel immensely guilty about the money spent on it, and immensely awkward about going with my parents! :/ :S Well I can't help it because I don't know anyone here, and my dad really wants to see a concert. It's only fair. I guess I have the rest of my life to freak out with my friends at concerts.

Incubus is going to come to Chicago too, but I'll spare my dad the expense. Plus, I wouldn't take my parents to see Incubus- they wouldn't like it. At least they're familiar with Green Day. I'm not that crazy a fan of them now, but I was, which kinda puts me in a relationship with them, and hence I must go see them.

Am I blabbering? Yes I am.

Ok, so here's my visual babbling (?) that I spent half of today doing. I got a little carried away :P



I realized I have such a long way to go if I want to be like other well-known animators. And I sort of do want to be like them. Not saying I want to be well-known and crave all the fame and honor. No. What I mean is I want to be able to tell people when I'm old and wise that I spent this many years learning this fundamental lesson and that many years developing that particular technique and what not. I wish I could articulate what I mean. I wish I had the experience by the time I'm old with grandchildren and still animating- but starting at 17 just seems too late. Oh well, one can only hope.


Also realized that my parents still wish I had gone for something "normal" as a career choice. Apparently I still have to prove people wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment