Sunday, July 19, 2009

lessons


I bought Christopher Hart's How to Draw Animation a few days ago. Started reading it, and it felt like an easy read. It is an easy read. But then I started drawing with reference to it. And realized I have a long long way to go.

Maybe I just haven't been motivated enough recently.


Face angles:
(it took me a while to get the face-up and face-down positions right. I need more practice)


I've been getting countless brochures from SCAD since I applied there last to last winter, and I keep wondering whether I'm in the right place- I like it at RIT, I feel rather comfortable now, and switching over would be a great expense. I just don't know if I'll be able to live up to my own wishes or not. So far, I've been doing well at school- but is that enough?




I need some morale boosting. And maybe some time away from guilt. Of spending so much of my parents money on this.

I'm so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment