Friday, April 2, 2010

brilliance

I happened to stumble upon the making of the title sequence for Taare Zameen Par, an awesome Bollywood film. The title sequence is a really charming series of frame-by-frame animations, and it's wonderful to look at the working environment of these people and the products they come up with... and comparing it to the working environment of animators everywhere else in the world.



How many people know his name? And the names of those sculptors meticulously handcrafting the characters...They're not graduates from well-known universities... I doubt half of them have any formal education in art either.

And look at how they time their shots!!



These things just make me really happy and inspire me in ways I can't properly express.

No comments:

Post a Comment