Friday, June 19, 2009

Rainy Day.




It's raining buffaloes and kangaroos here in Wheeling. And I just found my favorite color. I absolutely LOVE the green on a cloudy day. It's like this pastel-y green, and it looks delicious against the sky. I'll take a picture tomorrow morning if it's like that again. Forgot to today. It's something to fall in love with. I like the blue too, but I don't think I would like it without the green.

So the whooptidoo animation up there is my first frame by frame hand drawn animation. Just thought of posting it up here cause it gets all distorted on vimeo, and hence, isn't on there.

Ze link to my vimeo would be ze funky crane room picture with my medusa hair in the corner.

=)

This day was bad, but I've bounced back to a doable mood.

Orientation for Adopt-A-Pet tomorrow. No, I ain't adopting- I've got my hands full with Joey. Or my parents do at least. I'm thinking of volunteering there. A reason to wake up on time!

Just realized the vid here is distorted too. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment