Sunday, June 21, 2009

static dynamics



So here's what I've been doing during parts of my spare time- which isn't much considering I have all the spare time in the world. It's not great, but I'm getting better at it.





A little wonky and lop-sided in places, cause I'm saving trees. A very difficult feat for an animator, I say.

Gah! There's no space!

Well ANYWAY. Most of them are not even renderings of live people- they're from pictures. Which, I know, is not the best way to practice drawing. But hey, practice is practice.

Some of them, though, are of my mom, dad and dog. I got a little carried away with my dog and started turning him into a cartoon :P

Those would be the tiny doodles on the last drawing, which don't look like much from a distance, but I really quite like them!




I need to subscribe to some seriously-cool-inadequacy-inducing artist blogs out here. Oh, and I really hope on doing some more Hitchhiker's illustrations. But I think doing this, and getting a driver's license are first priorities.
I'm hungryyy!
Wow this is a messy entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment